Question Black Screen On Startup

Soloontop

Commendable
Aug 29, 2019
All of a sudden, when I boot up my pc the monitor display goes black after showing the acer logo. The blue light is on for the monitor the entire time and I’ve made sure all wires are plugged in properly. Also when I turn on my controller which is directly plugged into my pc, I can hear audio from my Xbox one playing through my headphones. Don’t know what the problem is

Lutfij

Titan
How old is your system? If this is a prebuilt by Acer, please parse the SKU to the prebuilt or a link to the prebuilt you own. If you've made any modifications to the build, please mention them as well. Can you access the innards of the system that's exhibiting the issue?

Soloontop

Commendable
Aug 29, 2019
How old is your system? If this is a prebuilt by Acer, please parse the SKU to the prebuilt or a link to the prebuilt you own. If you've made any modifications to the build, please mention them as well. Can you access the innards of the system that's exhibiting the issue?
It’s about 3 years old, it’s an ibuypower prebuilt but I’m not sure I can find the link to it. I have replaced one of the case fans about 4 months ago and it’s been working well. Yes I can open up and access the innards of the system. And for the most part I’ve kept it pretty clean by getting rid of most dust

TRENDING THREADS