Question Black screen on startup

Aug 5, 2022
Hi everyone, I have problem with my computer.
Yesterday i watch something on YouTube and at once my computer start freezing and he slowed down.
I opened task manager and saw “System interrupts” using my cpu 100%. I turned off computer by button, and start it again, from then i have just black screen on startup.
I changed graphic card with working one and nothing changed, same with power supply and ram and result is same.
I dont have second motherboard and proccesor to check.
My motherboard ez debbug led shine on cpu 2 seconds after clicking start button and turn off, the other bulbs do not light up.

Specs:
Cpu: Amd Ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard: MSI A320m Pro-e
Ram: HyperX 2x 8gb
Gpu: Amd Radeon Hd 7950
Power supply: Falcon 750w
This is standard house computer, usually dont playing games.

Sorry for bad english, and I am hoping for help.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Power supply: Falcon 750w
You might want to source(borrow) a reliably built PSU and then try powering up the build with said PSU.

Gpu: Amd Radeon Hd 7950
You should also look into borrowing a donor GPU to rule out your GPU being dead.

I changed graphic card with working one and nothing changed, same with power supply and ram and result is same.
What did you replace them with? Please include make and model.

If your CPU is the issue, drop in a known working CPU into your board. Try working with your CPU on a known working motherboard. If your BIOS is corrupt, you're out of luck since it doesn't have any method for a BIOS recovery.

Aug 5, 2022
Thanks for reply, I can’t remember model from gpu and power supply, I borrow it from friend and gave him back after testing, but i am sure that his components are high quality.
I didn't touch anything in the bios, can it be damaged by classic use

TRENDING THREADS