Black screen randomly comes and pc restarts without restart text or any info

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
So i have had this problem now a along time and i have tried EVERYTHING to get it go away but nothing seems to be working. So when i play games or even idle on desktop my pc randomly shuts itself. There comes black screen and then all those BIOS texts (logo etc...) like when you turn your pc on after shutting it down and then i need to login to my pc again. This might happen after 1 hour of playing or 1 week of playing.

I have tried different PSU's (not new ones tought all used ones) different graphicks card, different RAM on both my slots (i have only 2 slots for RAM),
Different motherboard and same prosessor that i have in use but new one and problem is still occuring.

My specs: Amd athlon x4 880k 4.0ghz stock

Motherboard: GA-F2A88XM-DS2

MSI Gtx 1050 Ti 4gb OC edition

HyperX DDR3 1600mhz, CL10, 1.5V

Powersuply Nexus 350W

Hdd Seagate 1Tb Barracuda

SSD for win 10 (dont remember mark) was used i think when bought

So basically my pc restarts itself randomly like you took power cable off and then it goes on after 1 sec by itselff!!! I dont do anything and it has no warnings or anything it just happens completely randomly and its very hard to think any reasons this is happening.

I hear my fans slowing down (like turning off power) and then they boot on again but because this happens so quickly this restart those fans still are spinning they dont completely stop. Could this be motherboard problem altought i have tried different motherboard and cpu and problem was still occuring

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017

Oh..i quess i could try that, i let you know how it went when if i get it done

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
The guy who built my pc says that we have tried 3 different psu's and 2 of them have been working fine with gpu what needs 6 pin cable from psu to work and these psu's have enough power to make my pc work but problem has still occured. But if this psu has not enough i quess i can try that new psu and see if problem still comes

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017

The guy who built my pc says that we have tried 3 different psu's and 2 of them have been working fine with gpu what needs 6 pin cable from psu to work and these psu's have enough power to make my pc work but problem has still occured. But if this psu has not enough i quess i can try that new psu and see if problem still comes

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017

Ok i will see if i can found that one

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
Its so weird that the guy who built my pc says that 350w has enough power and if it doesnt my pc wouldn't even start or something, but then you guys say that it has no enough power so this is now complicated

350W could be enough, if it was quality PSU, that could deliver this amount of power. Your PSU can do only 192W and that's not enough.
Also about not starting up - this just is not true, simply because at load cpu and gpu uses much more power than at idle.

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017

Aaaa ok, if new psu won't help do you have anything else in mind?

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017

And btw how much power this psu you r recommending gives power if this 350w gives that 195w what is obviously not enough? Thx

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
I have this setting on my BIOS that AC BACK=Always on (system is turned on up power return) and i have things where i have my pc power cable connected to and when i turn power on it and not press power button from my pc it still goes on. Shouldn't it work like if this pc lost power while ON it would turn my pc on again? This is weird

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017
It was always OFF mode but i tried that what happens if its always on but i think i surely will not use that if my pc goes on before i press powerbutton on my pc. I think this happens because my pc gets power even tho i dont turn my pc on and thats why it goes ON itself because i have that setting in bios

Set it to "Always off" then.
AC BACK
Determines the state of the system after the return of power from an AC power loss.
Memory The system returns to its last known awake state upon the return of the AC power.
Always On The system is turned on upon the return of the AC power.
Always Off The system stays off upon the return of the AC power. (Default)

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017

Yea i changed it back becaude if i want just turn my monitor on and not use pc it still goes on

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017

I know this might sound stupid but if my pc crashes or what ever it is what happens on idle, does that still mean that my psu dont have enough power? Because i might play 6 hours and idle 1 and it crashes when i idle

dcboy1600

Prominent
Dec 12, 2017

My prosessor takes its power on 5.V rails and some other stuff too take 5.V and 3.V rails and not 12.V

I will get 500+W psu to test but its not the same you recommended because my friend is kind enough to let me test because he has left over 1