Black screen, sound loop, force shut down.

NotsogoodwithPCs

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2015
Anybody have this issue? I feel like I've tried most options yet I'm having the same issue. My temps don't read anything out of the ordinary, actually quite well. This is simply so frustrating because everything is new yet this is happening. As far as PcPartPicker goes everything was compatible.

Only while gaming at times during the day or something, my game will black screen, sound will loop, monitor will then proceed with no input and me having to force shut down while my whole tower stays on.

I disabled the Anti Shutdown mechanism when it gets to hot so it can't be shutting itself off because of heat right? Please help.

My specs are :

Mobo: AsRock H97m Pro4
Ram: 2x4 Hyper X Fury 1600 MhZ
PSU: Corsair 550w CSM Series ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92
HDD: 1 tb WD 10 EZEX
Heatsink: Hyper 212 Evo
GPU: EVGA Nvidia 750 ti 2gb
CPU: Intel i5-4460
Windows 8.1

Greg Gregorich

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2014
sounds like video drivers crash!if you wait longer it should recovered.
^ ^^^^ you wanna reinstall video drivers(properly.uninstall ,reboot,install,reboot)your temperatures are ok,so you wanna reinstall video drivers then if no change we proceed different fix,sry for my English ,its not my first language.

NotsogoodwithPCs

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2015

I uninstalled GeForce experience cause I heard before that may cause issues. What exactly does PrecisionX do and how can it help me?

Greg Gregorich

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2014
i see. PrescisionX do lot of things you can control your GPU load overclock,downclock its analize your GPU WORK LIKE MEMORY AND ETC.. GPU come with dvd which already have lot of things like video drivers ,Precisionx WHICH YOU CAN UPDATE!benchmark software.

NotsogoodwithPCs

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2015

But do you really think it can be my GPU? I had it before on a standard little Dell computer I bought off bestbuy for about $ 450 and never once had a problem. With a 300W power supply at the time.

Unless when I transferred it to my current build something happened? Idk. I don't need to underclock my gpu or anything right?

My temps never exceed anything more then 55 like ever.

Greg Gregorich

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2014
sounds like video drivers crash!if you wait longer it should recovered.
^ ^^^^ you wanna reinstall video drivers(properly.uninstall ,reboot,install,reboot)your temperatures are ok,so you wanna reinstall video drivers then if no change we proceed different fix,sry for my English ,its not my first language.

NotsogoodwithPCs

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2015

It's okay man don't worry. Okay I just clean installed the video drivers again and it removed my old ones/did it from scratch as if there were never any saved ones to begin with (Did this through the EVGA disc)

Clicked install video drivers, and instead of the recommended went to the one the one under and did a clean install I believe.