Black Screen w/ Cursor

G

My Sony Vaio suddenly shut down while im exporting some images. Then when i start it again, it only stuck in black screen immediately after the windows 7 logo animation. My cursor is working, and when i press SHIFT many times it shows the sticky key message. Also, CTRL+ALT+DEL is not working.
I tried:
-removing the battery/power on solution
-system restore but dont have a restore point
-start with safe mode
-startup repair
-opening the registry through windows repair and change winlogon shell into explorer.exe
Pressing F# many times

And none of them works. I dont want to lose my files and software which is VERY IMPORTANT to me, so i dont want to do something like, change your hard drive or reinstall win7.
Please.help me, i need my laptop for our thesis. Thank You

Dinesh Zaladekar

Honorable
Apr 29, 2013
You are left with two options..
I Reinstall Windows

If you can afford to loose your data and softwares you can reinstall windows .

II Crating a new account

1 Restart your system
2 when you get user profile, Do not login
3 use narrator and get access to control panel or login and press shift 5 times and click on "go to ease of access"
4 In control panel / users :: create a new account with administrator rights
5 or get access to command prompt with admin rights and type : "net user *user* *password* /add "
6 where desired username and password in *user* & *password*
7 Logout
8 Login into the new account "It will load like normal"
9 Go to C:/users/*old Username* and get access to your data ,

G

Sir Zaladekar, even if i restart my laptop, i will not be brought to login screen. Also, does repairing my system using recovery disc will solve the problem? May i also ask if doing this on another laptop with my hard drive will do, cause my laptop dont have dvd drive. Thank You