Question Black screen when/after installing graphics card driver RTX 3060TI

Criiza22

Prominent
Jun 29, 2021
Hi , I've been using this gpu for about 1 year (all the piece are the same), I've never had problems like this before, but recently when I opened a game my screen was completely blank, without being able to move anything (I tried several commands but none of them gave a signal, things like ''win + ctrl + shift + b or ctrl alt del'') leaving me only the option to restart the pc.

the problem persisted for several moments while trying to find a way to fix it until at one point, my pc simply started to take a while to turn on, to the point that sometimes it didn't even turn on/showed a signal (it was blank) another thing came when it turned on and there was only the mouse pointer on a black screen (here I couldn't even open the 5x shift)

I had to go back again to a reset where I didn't have the driver installed

going back to it I tested installing older drivers and none of them changed the situation...

some help?

Criiza22

Prominent
Jun 29, 2021
forgot to mention, that I already tried to remove the video card from the pc and clean it, when i did that and put it back on the pc and updated the drivers it ''work'' i was even able to plauy stuff for like 3-4 hours, when all of a sudden the screen went completely blank again