• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Black screen when booting bios

Apr 8, 2020
Hello! I have a Asus x570 tuf gaming (wifi) and when I try boot into the bios with the Delete key I just get a black/grey screen. Does anyone know what the cause of this is? I can boot the boot menu just fine with no issue. Also it just continues to boot into windows without a problem. I have reseted the cmos battery by removing it but there is no difference. If anyone could help that be great and make me very happy!

Thanks in advance!

Hello! I have a Asus x570 tuf gaming (wifi) and when I try boot into the bios with the Delete key I just get a black/grey screen. Does anyone know what the cause of this is? I can boot the boot menu just fine with no issue. Also it just continues to boot into windows without a problem. I have reseted the cmos battery by removing it but there is no difference. If anyone could help that be great and make me very happy!

Thanks in advance!
Which CPU ?
It's up to GPU to decide which output is default if you are not using APU..

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS