Black screen when i play some games.

Andrei Draghia

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
I have this problem guys,when i play some games like diablo 3 or dota 2 my monitor turn black like it is in a sleep mode or something becuase the pc still working but i cant do anything,i tryed close monitor and open again but nothing,only thing that works is to shut down and power on the pc again.I'm playing BF3 and i dont have any problems,i dont have a good pc but i can play bf3 on low in 30-40 fps,and like i said in some games i have this problem and not only in dota or diablo.I looked at temp and voltage on CPU and GPU and they are fine,at least they are around 50-60 in game and 30-40 idle.

I have a hd7750 radeon
Dual core E5200 2.50 Ghz
500watts noname brand source-might this be a problem?
4gb ddr2 ram

yologelo

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
I would suggest getting msi afterburner and turning your core clock speed and memory clock speed down a little bit :) check youtube for guides had the same problem as you but haven't had it since :D

Andrei Draghia

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
I also tryed that a long time ago and kinda didnt help me much,cpu factory is 2.50 and i tryed with 2.35 ghz,still at some random point in some random game i get that problem,is like my video get out or something,you know is like the monitor get no connection from the video card,but the problem is that also the sound is stoped and i cant rr my pc,i must shut it down from the source if i dont do that nothing works..

It maybe some cable stuff i really dont know,but is kinda annoying me sometimes..

TRENDING THREADS