• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Black screen when not doing anything or playing games...

Nov 9, 2019
I have been facing this very frustrating problem where it would occur randomly even when im not doing anything with my computer. The monitor would just lose the signal from the gpu but the computer is still running. When im playing games after like 10 minutes though, the screen would lose the signal and the background audio would just turn into a mess and i can hear the sound of an error pop up, but since the screen is still giving no signal I'd have to reset the PC. At times it would straight up happen after booting into windows for like 5 minutes.

My specs is as below.

Ryzen 5 2600
Asrock B450M Pro 4
16GB Team elite 2666mhz Memory
Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
500 Watt Power supply

As of now I am suspecting the psu to be the problem because sometimes the mobo would give 5 beeps at startup and based on asrock's guide that stands for no gpu, but as usual resetting the pc after a few times allow me to get into windows again only to face the same problem after 5-15 minutes, sometimes Instantaneously... Very frustrated right now

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS