[SOLVED] Black screen when starting any game or even benchmark..

Nov 14, 2020
So, I bought a used computer with the following specs
I5-4690K
Z97S SLI Krait mobo
16 gb ballistix ram 4x4 1600
Cooler master 650w psu
Raden RX570 Gigabyte 4gb

When playing with integrated graphics it works fine, but as soon as I plug in my video card I get a big problem.

As soon as I start any game, or even a Benchmark I just get a black screen and Im forced to restart my computer.
Tried reinstalling drivers, installing different versions, reinstalling windows and nothing.
With some newer Radeon software, I get the black or a dark green flimmering screen 30 secs after I log into windows.

Tried in safe mode and screen gets black there aswell when I start a game/bench, but atleast i see my cursour and I can use ctrl+alt+delete to exit.

What could be the problem here? Tried to fix it for 2 days now starting to get crazy lol

Solution
Probably degraded so much that it just can't do the job properly anymore and at 10 years old it could die in 5 minutes and bring some parts with it.
Just letting you know I fixed the issue.
The card was flashed with the wrong BIOS, so I had to spend some time learning and managed to fix it :)
Nov 14, 2020
Probably degraded so much that it just can't do the job properly anymore and at 10 years old it could die in 5 minutes and bring some parts with it.

I see. Gonna change it out anyway then. But I tried disconnecting almost everything except the graphics and mobo/cpu and still the same..
World of warcraft did ran for like 1 min earlier today, came into the menus and into game once but then insta crash. Highered the graphics settings and now INSTA crash

Nov 14, 2020

Okay so I tried another guys graphics card and it worked just fine.
Now I noticed the graphics thru my graphics card doesnt look good at all compared, looks like I connected straight to the mobo.
Also I cant enter BIOS when I connect to the card, and those crashes.

I checked VBIOS, and its standard version.. But I have a feeling this has been bricked in some way since the last owner told me to flash VBIOS for the reason to make it "flow better".
Maybe someone had another VBIOS and tried to reset it and this has caused it?

Would you try to flash VBIOS via freedos since I cant enter BIOS?

Nov 14, 2020
Just letting you know I fixed the issue.
The card was flashed with the wrong BIOS, so I had to spend some time learning and managed to fix it :)

Solution