Question Black Screen while gaming, fans are escalating, Display driver failed to start

orkundurmaz90

Commendable
Jul 31, 2018
Good day,

I bought my computer around 6 months ago, it had zero problem till last week. Either after Nvidia Driver update or Windows update, not quiet sure, it has started to have black screen after a short time of gaming. Fans are going crazy, there is no display although the sound is on and game is going on. Nothing could fix bot a hard reboot.

I tried DDU didn't work, formatted the windows also did not work. Checked the psu cables, open up the pc clean everywhere and setted up from strach, still the same.

I have two monitors AOC 31.5 CQ32G1 QHD 144hz FreeSync, ViewSonic VX2757 FHD 75hz. AOC was connected with DP, ViewSonic with HDMI. So i tried to game on ViewSonic i did not have the blackscreen problem so far. So i have changed AOC to HDMI and ViewSonic to DP, played the game on AOC, got black screen again.

FreeSync is off, GPU scaling is off, on Nvidia Control Panel Max Performance is chosen. Tried with different cable, didn't work.

Temperatures are fine, tested with FurMark and Cinebench, went very long with stress test there was no black screen.

My system:

Ryzen 3900x -cooled with iCUE 100i on 2x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Gigabyte x570i Aorus Pro Wifi
Gigabyte 2080 Super Gaming OC Edition
G.Skill TridentZ RGB for AMD DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz CL16 XMP2 F4-3200C16D-32GTZRX
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb and 1tb
Samsung 850 Evo 2 tb
Corsair SF750

Had black screen on Fifa 20, Rocket Leauge, Darksiders Genesis(first time on this).