[SOLVED] Black Screen While Gaming. Help Needed!

Apr 30, 2021
I bought an old PC for Gaming. It was working great at start but after around 4 months the screen of PC goes Black while Gaming to be more specific, sometimes the screen hangs and I hear the weird stuck repeating sound of the game and then I cant do anything at all so I have to force turn off my PC( pressing and holding the power button) and sometimes it displays Black screen and i have to force turn off PC my PC. and sometimes it doesn't turn back on so i have to remove rams sometimes GPU and it starts working again but As far as I have diagnosed it just a coincidence it sometimes work this way sometimes it won't.
when i turn it back on only 1 or 2 times it said your GPU crashed otherwise i get the error of unexpected shutdown.
I thinks its my PSU but could be my GPU.
Things I have already done:
-Cleaned my PC
-Installed 2 extra fans (tried it in cold weather still same problem so i don't think its heating)
-Tried 1 RAM at a time still the same problem

My system Specifications are:
Model: HP Pro3500 series
Intel core i3-3220
Ram: 8GB
Storage: 500 GB SSD
GPU: RTX-570 4GB
PSU: HP Model DPS 300ab 72 300 Watts (which is not enough I know)

I tried to look at the Radeon matrices while playing games and what i think it mostly happens when GPR Vram or Watts are being used more.

Solution
But i have zero expertise in this area so I am just looking for opinion If I am correct. because I don't Want to spend money on buying a PSU and then having the same problem. And i am aware no one can be sure about this but just an idea if I am going in the right Direction. Appreciate your Reply.
And I would also like to know if my processor is a bit under compared to my GPU?

The balance isn't a problem. It' as really good budget GPU; you're not trying to run a 3090 or anything.

The PSU is easily the most likely thing. Unfortunately, without parts to test with, there's a lot of trial-and-error, which means starting from the most likely culprit.
Apr 30, 2021
But i have zero expertise in this area so I am just looking for opinion If I am correct. because I don't Want to spend money on buying a PSU and then having the same problem. And i am aware no one can be sure about this but just an idea if I am going in the right Direction. Appreciate your Reply.
And I would also like to know if my processor is a bit under compared to my GPU?

DSzymborski

Titan

The balance isn't a problem. It' as really good budget GPU; you're not trying to run a 3090 or anything.

The PSU is easily the most likely thing. Unfortunately, without parts to test with, there's a lot of trial-and-error, which means starting from the most likely culprit.

Reactions: prominecrafter
Solution
Apr 30, 2021

Okay! Thank You For Your quick response ♥