So I restarted my Windows Vista Home Premium and it will load options :
Safe mode
Safe mode with networking
Safe mode with command prompt
all of those lead me to a black screen and a cursor
CTRL,ALT,DELETE WONT WORK AND SHIFT 5 TIMES ETHIER
Can someone help?

Solution
Recover all your data using a Linux livecd - burn Ubuntu on another computer or buy LinuxUser or another magazine and just use the included CD.
Boot into the BIOS (watch the screen on startup for the key to press) and choose to boot from the CD using the arrow keys.
Open File Manager and copy all of your data to a USB stick / external hard drive.
Then,
1) reinstall Vista. This problem is common in my experience on Vista, so I'd advise...
2) Go out and buy Windows 7 / 10. Anything that can run Vista can run 7 and most can run 10. Much better OS.

meaga1n

Reputable
Dec 22, 2015
Recover all your data using a Linux livecd - burn Ubuntu on another computer or buy LinuxUser or another magazine and just use the included CD.
Boot into the BIOS (watch the screen on startup for the key to press) and choose to boot from the CD using the arrow keys.
Open File Manager and copy all of your data to a USB stick / external hard drive.
Then,
1) reinstall Vista. This problem is common in my experience on Vista, so I'd advise...
2) Go out and buy Windows 7 / 10. Anything that can run Vista can run 7 and most can run 10. Much better OS.

Solution