[SOLVED] Black screen

JasonNs_

Proper
Sep 22, 2020
Hi, so I unplugged my psu from my first pc build to test another one, but when I put it back again I got black screen, everything's works fine like cpu, gpu etc, please help

JasonNs_

Proper
Sep 22, 2020
Is your display/monitor connected directly to your GPU or to a video port attached to your motherboard?
Everything is like before, didn't change anything, and anyways at the first boot the pc turned on for 3 secs and kept restarting, then I disconnected the power cord and then here we go, black screen.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Disconnect power from the system. Then press the power button to discharge any residual power in the system.

Then, remove your memory and re-insert. Make sure memory is fully locked into the slots.

Try powering up again. Memory often gets dislodged slightly when messing with the motherboard power connectors, especially the 24-pin one.

JasonNs_

Proper
Sep 22, 2020
Disconnect power from the system. Then press the power button to discharge any residual power in the system.

Then, remove your memory and re-insert. Make sure memory is fully locked into the slots.

Try powering up again. Memory often gets dislodged slightly when messing with the motherboard power connectors, especially the 24-pin one.
Omg, I cant tell how to thank you, one of ram slots we half connected and now everything's fine, again thank you.