Black screens with GTX 970 after ASUS software installation and reboot

BlasterBuilder

Reputable
Jan 10, 2016
I got a new ASUS GTX 970 Turbo GPU. I stuck it in my computer, and I stuck the disc that came with it in my computer as my computer booted up. It worked perfectly fine. Then I ran the contents of the disc it came with, and it installed ASUS APRP, ASUS GPUTweak, and XSplit Gamemaster. I thought I'd be able to easily uninstall these things if they turned out to be useless. I don't remember if it was selected or not, but it might have also installed v353.62 of the driver for the GPU.

Then it asked me to reboot my PC, so I did, and when it came back on, all 3 of my 1080p monitors, which are all plugged into my GPU, said was no video connection. My GPU's fans still spun. I changed none of my hardware configurations since it worked prior. I then went back to the restore point that was created when I installed the ASUS software. That didn't work. I went back to two more of my restore points, and neither worked. I have reinstalled my display drivers about a thousand times, including clean installations. The only reason I was able to access my computer at all is because I am using TeamViewer on my Surface Pro 4 to control it (at 640x480).

In Device Manager, I don't see my built-in CPU (i7-4770) display adapter anywhere. I tried downloading the HD graphics that Intel's site lists for my GPU, and it said my system didn't meet the minimum requirements.

I'd love to look at my BIOS graphics configurations, but even if I were able to navigate over to my BIOS, I wouldn't be able to see anything because of the lack of working monitor.

OS: Windows 10 Pro x64; PSU: Corsair HX750; CPU: i7-4770; Motherboard: Dell 0KWVT8; I bought a Dell XPS 8700 (1 DisplayPort on the back), and then upgraded it.