[SOLVED] Black spinning circle after Windows 10 Update

SkyLightDance

Prominent
Sep 9, 2020
Trying to update windows 10 and every time I attempt to update it. It will be stuck in a black screen with a spinning circle and I have to force a shut down.

Zen 3 5600k
MSI RTX 3080
X570 Tomahawk
G Skill Ripjaws 3600 32gb
Super Flower Leadex III 850w 80+ gold

Solution
Yes, it would be after a restart. I have tried letting it run for an hour or so, it'd still be stuck regardless. I'm assuming it wouldn't change a fact, but if I need to let it run longer so be it. Also as a random tidbit, the cursor pops up after a while during the black screen and spinning circle.
Windows has corrupted it sounds like you will need to do a fresh windows install your can try running sfc /scannow in cmd as admin it shoukd repair windows if it is recoverable
Trying to update windows 10 and every time I attempt to update it. It will be stuck in a black screen with a spinning circle and I have to force a shut down.

Zen 3 5600k
MSI RTX 3080
X570 Tomahawk
G Skill Ripjaws 3600 32gb
Super Flower Leadex III 850w 80+ gold
Are ypu meaning at the restart? If so let it sit for 20minutes the pc maybe trying to find missing directories and teying to rebuild them.

SkyLightDance

Prominent
Sep 9, 2020
Are ypu meaning at the restart? If so let it sit for 20minutes the pc maybe trying to find missing directories and teying to rebuild them.
Yes, it would be after a restart. I have tried letting it run for an hour or so, it'd still be stuck regardless. I'm assuming it wouldn't change a fact, but if I need to let it run longer so be it. Also as a random tidbit, the cursor pops up after a while during the black screen and spinning circle.

Windows has corrupted it sounds like you will need to do a fresh windows install your can try running sfc /scannow in cmd as admin it shoukd repair windows if it is recoverable

Solution