Oct 28, 2018
Lately, I've been noticing that in some games the textures have been glitching. They're just black squares, and not showing anything. I've been experiencing this in most of the games like ROBLOX, and Zula. Minecraft and CS: WaRzOnE on the other hand are just fine. This was happening in the past 4-5 months. Didn't really think much of it. Now it really bothers me. Here is an image:
https://ibb.co/54rxRVC
Graphics card: ATI RADEON x700/x550
RAM: 3GB
CPU:AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.61Ghz
32-bit OS
Also, in "dxdiag" it says that I have DX 11 but my GPU only supports DX9.
Any help?

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Wow thats an ancient GPU. I have an X850PRO floating around in my basement. Anyway the unfortunate news for you is thats a clear sign the GPU is failing. MAYBE if you pull the cooler and put some new thermal paste on it will run cool enough to avoid those issues for a while, but its on the way out.

Oct 28, 2018
Wow thats an ancient GPU. I have an X850PRO floating around in my basement. Anyway the unfortunate news for you is thats a clear sign the GPU is failing. MAYBE if you pull the cooler and put some new thermal paste on it will run cool enough to avoid those issues for a while, but its on the way out.
So, It's pretty much a cooling issue? And yeah it's really ancient, I'm hoping on getting a new pc real soon.