Black Widow 9600 Pro

My Black Widow 9600 came with a SCSI interface card. After upgrading to Wxp
I need to update the driver.The problem is I cant recall who made the card
so can't download the driver. If anyone has information I will be grateful.
Thank you. Ron.

"Ron Shepherd" <ron@shep5776.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> My Black Widow 9600 came with a SCSI interface card. After upgrading to
> Wxp
> I need to update the driver.The problem is I cant recall who made the card
> so can't download the driver. If anyone has information I will be
> grateful.
> Thank you. Ron.

Open your computer, take out the SCSI card and read the FCC ID and/or
manufacturer name. That info is printed on the card somewhere.

For the FCC ID number:
https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm

Simple search for fcc id number:
http://www.driverzone.com/fcc_id_search.htm