Blackberry 7280

Marion

I just purchased a BB for Cingular and notice no Browser icon. I have
a working WAP phone that I am using the Sim from. Any thoughts of why
I have no browser?
or
how do I get it?

MD

"Marion" <dema@tds.net> wrote:
> I just purchased a BB for Cingular and notice no Browser icon. I have
> a working WAP phone that I am using the Sim from. Any thoughts of why
> I have no browser?
> or
> how do I get it?

To get any kind of wireless data on your BlackBerry phone you have to have
the BlackBerry data feature added to your SIM.

---
MD