Blackberry 7750

Now on the web site. Anyone have user reports to contribute? TIA

"Wait" <waitfordialtone@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Now on the web site. Anyone have user reports to contribute? TIA

I've been using it for a couple days now. To summarize:

* Responsiveness is almost identical to the 6750 (a little slow) in spite of
a bit more memory

* Screen is nice, and backlight is much brighter than the 72xx series

* Cradle is now USB - cleans up an extra power adapter and cord at least

* Runs 3.7.1 software which include a speed dial function (for those that
use the phone)

Otherwise, it's about the same. A decent upgrade, and for those considering
it new, the screen alone is worth the extra cost, in my opinion.

-Jon

Thanks, Jon. How about web access and email attachments. Any improvement as
to either of those?

"Jon Clark" <jsclarkNOSPAM@visi.com> wrote in message

> "Wait" <waitfordialtone@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Now on the web site. Anyone have user reports to contribute? TIA
>
> I've been using it for a couple days now. To summarize:
>
> * Responsiveness is almost identical to the 6750 (a little slow) in spite
of
> a bit more memory
>
> * Screen is nice, and backlight is much brighter than the 72xx series
>
> * Cradle is now USB - cleans up an extra power adapter and cord at least
>
> * Runs 3.7.1 software which include a speed dial function (for those that
> use the phone)
>
> Otherwise, it's about the same. A decent upgrade, and for those
considering
> it new, the screen alone is worth the extra cost, in my opinion.
>
> -Jon

TRENDING THREADS