Blackberry and Yahoo Mail

FB

Is there a way to get Yahoo Mail on a Blackberry without having to forward
it automatically? Forwarding Yahoo mail removes it from their server and I
can't check it anywhere else but where it's forwarded to.

In article <CFj4d.6173$zA3.1103028@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
FB <nospamfbrown627@nc.rr.com> wrote:
:Is there a way to get Yahoo Mail on a Blackberry without having to forward
:it automatically? Forwarding Yahoo mail removes it from their server and I
:can't check it anywhere else but where it's forwarded to.

I haven't tried forwarding mail on Yahoo, so this will be a general
statement: on some systems, you can set up mail forwarding to multiple
addresses (might have to be comma separated with no spaces), and if
the forwarding system itself is named, then -usually- a copy will
be kept there. Not all systems allow multiple forwarding destinations,
and some systems will generate mailing loops if you forward email to
themselves, so test *carefully*.
--
Admit it -- you peeked ahead to find out how this message ends!