BlackBerry Q10 Commercial: "It's Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

vern72

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2012
Too late. I already bought my Q10. The keyboard is great! It's still a toss up between this keyboard or the one on my Curve 3G. On the other hand, the touch interface takes some getting use to.

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I'm waiting for OS 10.3 first. A few features missing from the OS 7 that I love that I don't want to let go of. The 9900 is still good enough for me as all I do is text and email with it. I can walk and type without taking my eyes of the street except when I have to read the response. Touch screen can't do that with the exception of the voice to text feature but that doesn't work very well in noisy places.

G

I just wish they'd make android as smooth as iOS. I'm using android right now(and always have been), but it's just not as responsive as iOS. Hopefully tizen is responsive.

4ron

Honorable
Jul 6, 2013
It's time for Android phone users to realize there has been over a 600% increase in malware since last year. See CNET report.

dozerman

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
Say what you want, out of every phone I've ever owned (starting with the Motorola RAZR, then BB Storm 2, followed by the BB flip phone, LG Thrill, then iPhone 4s, Galaxy Note, and finally Z10 for a week traded up to a Q10) the Q10 takes the cake. It is by far the most user friendly and functional smartphone I've had, followed closely by the note. I think people just have bad memories of terrible BlackBerry products like the Storm and flip phone blackberries. This is definitely different, and I'm not just saying this because I'm a regular user; the man who sold me the Q10 actually has it and the iPhone5, one was issued by AT&T, the other his personal phone. He actually said he preferred it over the iPhone.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
I actually want to buy one. The keypad looks just as good as ever. If it dials, is able to use the net with a decent screen then that's all I need.

jdlobb

Honorable
May 16, 2013
I really hope we never lose Blackberry entirely. I have an iPhone for personal use, but I have a Blackberry Curve for work, and I simply couldn't function without the physical keyboard on it. RIM should really move further into the enterprise space though, they're never going to catch up in the consumer market, but they can still keep Apple out of the enterprise IT business.

g-unit1111

Titan

I just got an HTC One... sweet phone. I heavily considered the Blackberry Z10 and the Nokia Lumia 928 but after looking at my provider options - Verizon wanted a ridiculous amount of money per month for a very limited data plan, and T-Mobile my payments would not have changed at all. So my decision was pretty much a no brainer. :lol:

I really hope we never lose Blackberry entirely. I have an iPhone for personal use, but I have a Blackberry Curve for work, and I simply couldn't function without the physical keyboard on it. RIM should really move further into the enterprise space though, they're never going to catch up in the consumer market, but they can still keep Apple out of the enterprise IT business.

I'd like to see more phones use the slide-out keyboard similar to my dad's Droid 3. The Z10 could sell a lot of units if they switch to that sort of interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.