BlackBerry Says Z10 is Exceeding Expectations in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

horaciopz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011
The most and convenient thing about blackberry its their BBM, the security of such app will be a plus for most users, the phone itself its getting more, actual for say it in some way... I really hope that blackberry rise once more and stay near... I remember when Nokia was left on dust, and now they getting on date with their Lumia Series...

julllly

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
they better have a new model ready to roll out in 6 months, its sad, but its what consumer expect these days, as apple and samsung keep dropping new models every 6 months, I am not saying its needed, to be honest its rather ridiculous releasing models with little updates. I do wish blackberry well as long as they stay strong #3 spot and stay ahead of the marketing game.

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I am more interested in them updating their OS often rather then the device. The hardware is fine, I just want regular OS updates and I am fine. People are crazy to be buying a new phone 2 times a year. No wonder people are declaring bankruptcy. Updating it 2 times a year is like saying that the previous one sucked. If its good then it should be good for 2 years. Also I hope they update it like the playbook as its got about 10+ updates since it was released.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]L0tus[/nom]Keep cooking RIM. Can't wait to try out the new OS...not a big Android/iOS fan.[/citation]

You mean keep cooking Blackberry?

tntom

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2001

Totally agree! I will never buy another Windows Phone again. My WP7 is great but WP7.8 is a complete insult. And very few apps will be updated or continue support. WM6 = abandoned; Danger = abandoned; WP7 = abandoned; WP8 = forget it you are worse than Apple to me. Can't wait to get my next Android device.

For those who just want a smartphone that works... BlackBerry seems to be the best of Apple's closed robust iOS; Android's modern UI; and BlackBerry's security.

@Julllly Yes if they want to survive they will definitely need an updated model in 6-9 months. And not just their qwerty model. Hopefully a model that the screen goes all the way to the bezel.

Status
Not open for further replies.