BlackBerry's Porsche Design Z10 to Cost £1500 ($2400)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexter

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
It would be limited edition so it won't do much to boost Blackberry sales. They should create better "FREE" apps that'll turn sales on their favor. Example. GPS map that dont need data so its always available if you ever got lost. Tracking apps for your car, phone, pet, your partner and you :) Lock your house, bank, phine, car and even start it too. Unfortunately this phone is just like the other ones. I wouldn't buy it even if I have cash and owned a porche. Phone with better camera is better spend to take photos of my Porche GT. Just saying...

halcyon

Splendid
Why in ????'s name would any self-respecting person buy this? Really? Really?

I mean, I understand that blackberry is in a bit of trouble but come one. ...not even funny.

I can totally picture the broke-Flanders and Homer buying picture with this one, haha.

A- Oh, it looks nice. I'll give you 5 bucks.
B- But its worth $2400!
A- The bill is getting away, it's going back into my pocket! Ooooh!
B- Ok, fine :sadface:

Cheers! xD

Would have been smarter to make it designed by Chanel®. At least that would guarantee some sales. Every woman that flaunts her wealthy status by buying all their overpriced merchandise would have to own one.

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
I think the phone looks really nice and with the material's used I bet its a high quality build. Why not get it if you got the extra money laying around and find it attractive.

I could see this indirectly boosting sales for blackberry.. I could easily see a CEO loving the way the phone looks and deciding to switch part of his company over to black berry product's to give him a excuse to get it.

RedundantInk

Sep 15, 2012
The fact that it's a Z10 aside, the so-called "premium design" smartphones probably have a profit margin equivalent to a few dozen regular versions. It's an absurd idea to the average consumer, but providing Blackberry can move a handful of these units to some very wealthy fans it is a sound business decision

Status
Not open for further replies.