Blackmail works

http://www.totalbf2.com/

I read the article entitled, "BF2 Rumour Closed".

The only thing I kept thinking was

"Blackmail works"

iow, do what we want and say what we want or we will blackball you.

Nice going Dice and/or EA

Blackmail works wrote:

> http://www.totalbf2.com/
>
> I read the article entitled, "BF2 Rumour Closed".
>
> The only thing I kept thinking was
>
> "Blackmail works"
>
> iow, do what we want and say what we want or we will blackball you.
>
> Nice going Dice and/or EA

That's not what blackmail means, chief.

--
Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
You've got me wondering / If you know that I am wondering about you

"Blackmail works" <b@mail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.totalbf2.com/
> I read the article entitled, "BF2 Rumour Closed".
> The only thing I kept thinking was
> "Blackmail works"
> iow, do what we want and say what we want or we will blackball you.
> Nice going Dice and/or EA

Seems like a perfectly reasonable response to me... Using the word
"blackmail" to describe it is a bit much, don't you think?
--
CingularDuality

TRENDING THREADS