Question Blackscreen, CPU and DRAM Debug LED flashes

Jun 18, 2020
System have been working fine for a year and out of a sudden, monitor goes black and I saw DRAM and CPU debug LED taking turns to light up. Cleared CMOS and double checked that XMP is turned off and booted it again. After a few minutes (3-4~ish), same thing happens where the screen goes black, CPU and DRAM debug lights up but CPU cooler, Graphics card and case fans still spins. Rebooted it again and checked temperature with HWINFO64 - nothing was above 50c but the monitor went dark after a few minutes from booting into windows again. Bread boarded it - leaving only one stick of ram, gfx card and cpu cooler on top of motherboard box to test but problem still occurs. Rotated the ram through all 4 slots but the results are still the same, ran memtest86 for all four passes and it came out clean without any errors and even tried reinstalling windows to no avail.

Interesting thing is that when I went into safe mode, the problem seems to fade away and there were no problems when I ran prime95 for 4 hours in safe mode. Any recommendations on how to proceed from here? Do not have the option of borrowing components from friends to test due to the covid-19 lockdown.

Sorry for the long post (and bad formatting, using mobile!) and would appreciate any help.

Jun 18, 2020
Ah! Forgot to mention the system specifications;
CPU: Ryzen 2600
Cooling solution: Cryorig H7 quad lumi
Motherboard: B450 Aorus M
Graphics card: Sapphire RX 580 nitro+
Ram: 2x8gb crucial ballistix 3200 cl15
PSU: Seasonic focus plus (fm) 550w
Storage: 660p and WD blue 2.5”