blade quest puzzle box

Hi there,
I'm new to elder scrolls.
I have GOTY edition installed. At very early Blade quest, I am in Arkngthand
in search of the puzzle box. I went in to the cells of Hollow Hand and
killed guy. They say it supposed be on the old shelf there but all I see is
three cogs.
Is it a bug or what am I doing wrong. I want to do the main quest.
What's going on here???

> I have GOTY edition installed. At very early Blade quest, I am in
Arkngthand
> in search of the puzzle box. I went in to the cells of Hollow Hand and
> killed guy. They say it supposed be on the old shelf there but all I see
is
> three cogs.
> Is it a bug or what am I doing wrong. I want to do the main quest.
> What's going on here???

Search "Morrowind Puzzle box" in http://groups.google.com ... You'll find
threads with detailed description of how to find it. It's very close the the
entrance... the whole dungeon below are there for nothing but to confuse
you.

I got it thanks. there are 2rooms the same name. that is why I got confused.

"KC Wong" <my@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > I have GOTY edition installed. At very early Blade quest, I am in
> Arkngthand
> > in search of the puzzle box. I went in to the cells of Hollow Hand and
> > killed guy. They say it supposed be on the old shelf there but all I see
> is
> > three cogs.
> > Is it a bug or what am I doing wrong. I want to do the main quest.
> > What's going on here???
>
> Search "Morrowind Puzzle box" in http://groups.google.com ... You'll find
> threads with detailed description of how to find it. It's very close the
the
> entrance... the whole dungeon below are there for nothing but to confuse
> you.

TRENDING THREADS