News Blade Stealth 13 Gets Tiger Lake This Month

My biggest problem with Razer laptops always comes down to the price and storage. For $1800, there's absolutely no reason to use a 512GB SSD -- but at least that's twice the capacity of the previous Razer Blade Stealth 13. Anyway, premium brands just need to stop with the BS corner cutting on storage and memory. Any laptop that costs over $1500 should have at least a 1TB M.2 NVMe drive and 16GB RAM. Period. 2TB and 32GB would be nice extras and should basically come standard on $2000+ laptops. I do love the OLED display, though I wonder if it's 60Hz or 120Hz? If you get used to a 120Hz or 144Hz display, shifting back to a 60Hz monitor (which are still most displays) feels yucky and sluggish.

Reactions: Shadowclash10

Shadowclash10

Prominent
May 3, 2020
My biggest problem with Razer laptops always comes down to the price and storage. For $1800, there's absolutely no reason to use a 512GB SSD -- but at least that's twice the capacity of the previous Razer Blade Stealth 13. Anyway, premium brands just need to stop with the BS corner cutting on storage and memory. Any laptop that costs over $1500 should have at least a 1TB M.2 NVMe drive and 16GB RAM. Period. 2TB and 32GB would be nice extras and should basically come standard on $2000+ laptops. I do love the OLED display, though I wonder if it's 60Hz or 120Hz? If you get used to a 120Hz or 144Hz display, shifting back to a 60Hz monitor (which are still most displays) feels yucky and sluggish.
Yep. It's interesting that the display isn't 4k OLED, as that's been Razer's recent take. I believe the Asus G14 was really good on the storage side - they offered 1Tb for like $1500 or something.