Question Blank Screen after installing Geforce 210 Graphics Card

Feb 25, 2021
My graphics card on one of my older computers failed. The computer was getting the blue screen of death so I booted the computer in save mode but my screen was blurry and displaying double even in the bios. I uninstalled the drivers for Nvidia 8300 gs card in safe mode and I rebooted the computer. Windows loaded properly but my screen was still showing double everything. I did some quick research online and saw that the GeForce 210 was compatible. I ordered it and installed it but now windows will not load and I can't even get into safe mode. I can get into the bios and the display is clear no more displaying double. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I put the 8300 back in the computer and loaded the drivers for the Geforce 210 from the included CD (also tried downloading the drives same result). I then went to the device manager and disabled the 8300. Turned off the computer and reinstalled the Geforce 210 card. When Windows (Vista 32 bit)is supposed to load the screen just goes blank and stays blank. Can't enter safe mode. Can anyone help?

Feb 25, 2021
I just installed the 8300gs and ran it in safe mode. Went to the device manager and it showed up under display adapters. I shut down and removed the 8300gs and installed the 210. still getting a blank screen.

Feb 25, 2021
what is the pc spec? test the 210 on another working pc?
Don't remember what the specs of the computer are and I can't check because when I have the 8300gs card in the screen is so blurry that I can't read anything. It's about 7-10 years old Dell. Has windows vista 32 bit and the service tags are worn out. Don't have another computer to test the 210 card on.