Question Blank screen, PC still running

Sep 22, 2021
Hello!
Lately I have had some issues with my pc. I was in the middle of my gaming session when my monitor suddenly went blank, although my pc was still running and I could hear the game running in the background, I couldn’t reactivate it. My GPU’s fans speed went from 50% (usual setting) to 100% the moment I received the black screen. I’ve decided to restart the computer but hit a still wall as I couldn’t get it to post (received q code 62). After a couple of tries I decided to try to disconnect the power cable and let it rest for a couple of minutes (whenever I get q code 62, it actually fixes the issue). When I tried to boot again I received q code 41 (ram wasn’t touched at all and it was well seated), so I tried to reset the CMOS battery incase it will resolve the issue, and it did but then I received q code 99. Just to note I couldn’t reach the BIOS since the first restart (blank screen in the middle of the gaming session). Since I couldn’t reach the BIOS I decided to quit trying and resolve the issues later. The next day when I booted my pc, I was able to boot into windows although around 10 seconds later, my monitor went blank again, GPU fans speed were at full speed and I couldn’t do anything.
Currently every time I try to boot into windows I see q code A0 but my monitor doesn’t respond and I’m lacking knowledge of how to fix it so I’m asking you to help me.

Quick note:
It is not a new build.
I did only install windows update but I was able to use my computer for about a week prior to the first issue.
I tried switching cables.
I tried switching monitors.
I tried connecting my monitor to the motherboard.
I tried resitting my GPU on another PCI-E lane.
I tried resitting ram slots.
I tried to boot with only 1 ram stick (tried all 4 slots).
I tried disconnecting all usb extensions.
I tried taking out the CMOS battery for a couple of minutes.
I checked if all of my connections were proper.

List if specs:
Mobo: Asus z170 VIII Ranger
CPU: Intel Core I5 - 6600k
GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2070 Mini
RAM: Dual HyperX Fury Black 8gb (16 in total) 2400mhz
Monitor: BENQ xl2411z 144hz
Storage: Intel 660p series M.2 SSD 512gb