Toasty1337

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
Hello,
I have recently noticed my screen goes blank after turning it on. if i turn it off then turn it back on it'll do the splash screen and show my computer for 2 seconds before going blank. I can use this flash of my computer to log in and get to the desktop, if i leave the computer running with the monitor off for a few minutes then come back and turn it on, sometimes it'll stay on my desktop and not go blank. I have found my screen will also go blank if you log off, or run the game call of duty 4 ( On launch it will make your screen go blank for a second before loading the game, just like when you log of your screen will be blank before showing the log on screen) I have made sure all cables are in firmly and have even plugged my xbox in and i get the same effect. I did not know what category to put this in but i put it in what my machine is. A homebuilt cyberpower. My Monitor- Philips 230C (1920x1080@60Hz) and graphics card(If needed)- ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series. If any more information is needed just ask. Thanks.