Blank Screens prior and after windows loading screen

BrianCK

Reputable
Jun 17, 2014
Hello guys, I have a situation that's more of an annoyance than a problem. And I'm sure it's probably only a box I need to check somewhere, how ever here it is:

I run two graphics cards and when I run both my monitors into the top graphics card I am able to see the windows loading screen and my MSI mother board screens, but nothing past such as windows 7 itself. How ever if I run both my monitor's into my bottom graphics card, I see windows when it loads how ever I do not see MSI mother board screen and windows 7 loading screen on boot up. This isn't really a problem to me but rather an annoyance trying to OC my cpu.

My computer specs:
i5-4670k
MSI z87-g45 gaming mobo
vcard: 2x GTX 780 acx superclocked (SLi enabled).
monitor 1: Crossover 27''
monitor 2: AOC 27''
ram: 8gb
h100i liq. cooling.

BrianCK

Reputable
Jun 17, 2014
Thanks for the information i7Baby, however if i were to plug the monitors' into the top card the monitors are blank after the windows loading screen, how could/would I manage that one? problem is opposite if i plug them into the bottom card.

BrianCK

Reputable
Jun 17, 2014
@i7Baby, yeah SLi is enabled, both cards showing as working, and driver is currently the most recent 337.88 geforce drivers.
I thought maybe it was maybe the resolution, since i had the main monitor at 1920x1080 rather than it's native 2560x1440, how ever that was not the case.

Latest posts