[SOLVED] blinking green light

palo112

Commendable
Sep 23, 2019
Hello i have a question...maybe little bit of topic because i should probablly call my provider 1st but to be honest in my country support sucks.
So yesterday i was moving furniture in my room where is my router:
model : CH7465LG
i needed to disconnect/unplug router from power to move some furniture and when i plugged it back in power at 1st little arrows were blinking green. i thought it is normal because its doing everytime i restart router for a bit but after hour it was still blinking with errors US ranging/no internet connection
So i logged into router's panel to see what is hapenning...well not sure what i did but after this main power led is blinking green also and arrows too. also after 1 hour wirelless icon popped up saying its ready but devices are connected but without internet

i tried to look inside manual and there are instruction what led lights mean. but there was nothing about green power light just the thing it should be blinking white as it is starting and in working state it should be solid white

anyone had simillar experience with this model or simillar one or with any other router. i really want to use support call centre as a last choice because its sucks so much

Solution
So that manual is not in english and the translation apps do not indicate much more than you said.

What green arrows on the front or the back.

There appears to be some white light on the front bottom. This seems to be related to the device booting. I am kinda surprised you could get into the box if it did not fully boot. When this type of light does not stop flashing it means the device is defective. It is not unusual for stuff to fail when it has been on a long time and it get power cycled.

The other light is the second from the top and that one would flash if it was having issues connecting to the ISP. That ones would likely be some cabling issue since you messed with the coax cables.

palo112

Commendable
Sep 23, 2019
also coaxial cabel is plugged in properly and was working before i unplugged it earlier when i was moving furniture.
There is one thing i messed with. before i was using coaxial splitter because i had already one coaxial running into my tv so i split cabel so i could connect tv and router at the sasme time. Well today i was giving away my tv therefore i removed splitter and plugged it directly into router.

Any chance this caused it? but i doubt it because for a bit i sticked with splitter even tho i removed that one cable going to tv and it wasnt working as well

So that manual is not in english and the translation apps do not indicate much more than you said.

What green arrows on the front or the back.

There appears to be some white light on the front bottom. This seems to be related to the device booting. I am kinda surprised you could get into the box if it did not fully boot. When this type of light does not stop flashing it means the device is defective. It is not unusual for stuff to fail when it has been on a long time and it get power cycled.

The other light is the second from the top and that one would flash if it was having issues connecting to the ISP. That ones would likely be some cabling issue since you messed with the coax cables.

Solution