Blinking underscore computer won't boot to windows

Sep 26, 2018
Hey, I have a problem with a pc and was wondering if someone who knows what they are doing can help me out. I have a cyberpower system with a gtx 1050ti, 8gb ram, fx 8320, adata 128gb ssd. Every time I try to boot to windows it gives me a black screen with a blinking underscore. I tested all of the hardware except the cpu and motherboard seperately and they work just fine. I can get into bios no problem and all of the hardware seems to work. I thought it was a ssd problem but I tried using a different ssd and I tried wiping the adata ssd and reinstalling windows and nothing worked. Also checked boot order and it was correct. I'm thinking its a motherboard issue but I'm not quite sure. I'm considering figuring out how to update the bios but wondering if anyone can give me some advise in case its a simple fix. Also, I got the pc used so I don't know any background info about it.

Sep 26, 2018

I tried that and it didn't work. Motherboard is msi 760gma-p34 (fx). I tried doing a fresh install of windows on a different hdd, booting without cmos battery, using all of the different sata slots, using different sata cables, flashing bios, booting without gpu, and booting with different ram in different configerations