Blinking Underscore HELP!

Nov 18, 2018
Can anyone help me with a problem? so the last thing I remember before this issue occured I was changing some setting on my hard drives it gave me a warning but I foolishly proceeded to alter my hardrive thinking I just fixed a little issue I was having I restarted my computer and boom blinking underscore... both my mechanical 1tb drive and my 120gb ssd are affected they are not damaged externally at all. but in good condition is there any way I can fix this issue any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Check your bios to see if both show up. Can you put one of the drives into another pc to check if anything is on them or if you inadvertently formatted them? You can also run a copy of Ubuntu off of a USB stick with no install to see if the drives have anything on them.

Nov 18, 2018

all I remember doing was changing the drive privalages but I know I did more things a long that line that I cant quite remember

Nov 18, 2018

unfortunately I dont have an extra computer to test my hard drives, and I can see both drives in BIOS