Blizzard Goes Full Steam Ahead on Diablo III PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

atikkur

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
[citation][nom]aggroboy[/nom]Blizzard Goes Full Steam Ahead on Diablo III PvP. I thought they are adding STEAM service to D3[/citation]

me too..

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
please retitle this story:

"Real Money Auction House Simulator with a horribly repetitive D3 side-game-shell tacked on seeks to lure D2 fans back into the hot-mess... D3 execs are hopeful that a sea of fed-up ex-players will return to spend more real-life money on virtual gear prior to the next nerf."

Godzealot

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
They had a decade to finish this game, incompetent team, only cares about money. Probably spent 90% of their time on RMAH. Basic things like the original Uniques, totally glaring error... they ruined this beloved game in a bad way.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
Eh, I'm not done with Diablo 3 yet, it's fun but the world/story needs to be about 4x larger, the repetition is brutal. The 4.0 patch made inferno less frustrating and the items better overall, and PvP should be interesting. So, Blizz, if you want to salvage this game and bring the rest of the players back start sending out some dlc.

Star72

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
[citation][nom]thrasher32[/nom]Eh, I'm not done with Diablo 3 yet, it's fun but the world/story needs to be about 4x larger, the repetition is brutal. The 4.0 patch made inferno less frustrating and the items better overall, and PvP should be interesting. So, Blizz, if you want to salvage this game and bring the rest of the players back start sending out some FREE dlc.[/citation]

Fixed. Although that still won't matter to many including myself.

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Compare games like Guild Wars 2, Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2 up to Diablo 3.

Blizzard managed to do the impossible with math... 2 is greater than 3.

stormblade42

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2011
Lame. PvP is so played out IMHO. I don't want to have to game with d-bags and other online miscreants to get the most out o f a title. AND grinding the same levels over and over is not a good endgame experience either. How about actually making more levels and adding to the story?

For those of you who've played them, remember when PC games in the 80's and 90's were usually good even though they were single player only? They usually had a good storyline which created depth and replayability. Nowadays all publishers seem to focus on is PvP which causes them to shortchange the single player experience.

D3 was a good looking game but after seeing how short sighted the single player experience was, I was really dissappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.