Blizzard Handing Out +50% Experience in Diablo III

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakl

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2011
Path of Exile.That is all.
Right? I wonder which is better, $40 for a game that will be obsolete in a month and will require ANOTHER $40 injection to Blizzards wallet to stay relevant, OR I can pay absolutely nothing and enjoy every piece of content + expansion from the guys at GGG.

merloin

Distinguished
May 18, 2008
I thought D3 the first go around was pretty bad. I then went to POE and it's a good game. My problem with it is that their loot drop rates are truly terrible. I cannot fathom putting as much grind as that game requires to not getting anything out of it. POE's RNG is just bad.I've been back into D3 since 2.0 dropped and so far I'm enjoying it much more the second go around now that I'm actually able to get decent loot. I'll probably still wait on the ROS expansion.

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
"It's not linear anymore so you're experience is different every time you come in""you're experience"Nice proofreading.Oh and DeadRam, PoE isn't a PoS, it's leagues better than Diablo 3. Had one too many drags at the pipe have you?

Cazalan

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
So far the Loot 2.0 changes have been good. Crafting is also usable now. Definitely will not be paying $39 for just 1 more Act though. I'll wait for it to go on sale.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
The system wide paragon leveling is something I suggested when it was initially introduced and they completely ignored. Now they are trying to use it as means to help sell their expansion back essentially along with the XP bonus it's outright pathetic. The Auction House which they touted as a big selling point of the game originally is now being "removed" because it was a disaster in large part due to boxers, botters, dupers, and flippers.PVP just never materialized you might as well say because game balance never did either at least at the point where I stopped playing it hadn't and I gave it way to much of a proper chance.The overall game play they also decided to dumb down in large part as well a few things needed adjustments, but other things like invulnerable mobs were legitimately fine challenges that just kept players on their toes.I wouldn't pay 5 cents for their expansion though I probably made them $40's on the AH playing the game that all just got reinvested into the game itself before I said to hell with it Blizzard Entertainment really doesn't give a rats ask what players thing. I honestly think they were behind the bots, spamming, and mysterious GEMS on RMAH being sold below the crafting material gold cost. I don't trust Blizzard Entertainment one inch they are worse than EA in my eyes and EA is shameful and despicable.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Honestly given the way Blizzard Entertainment is cheating D3 players out of the Auction House feature that they used as a key selling point to the game itself they should give a credit toward the expansion to players that spent money on it back in return crooked weasels.

Matthew Zweig

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
Path of Exile.That is all.
Right? I wonder which is better, $40 for a game that will be obsolete in a month and will require ANOTHER $40 injection to Blizzards wallet to stay relevant, OR I can pay absolutely nothing and enjoy every piece of content + expansion from the guys at GGG.
But why not both? I love POE and you know what since this patch i decided to give d3 another shot and they really did well on fixing how broken this game was. I mean as a casual dungeon crawler its definitely playable. Yes POE will always be for the more hardcore.

G

All i read are a bunch of whingers. Will you never be happy? a company can't make everything perfect. If you haven't played since release i suggest you install it again and give it a go.

**downvoted** you people are laughable, the game has been a heap of fun and is worth the price i paid. (even cheaper now)

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
POE is good if your expectations are low. Since Diablo 3 expectations were huge it will never please a good portion of Diablo fans. I got bored with POE in beta and never finished. I like most of us finished D3 but got bored doing same thing over n over.

DSage

Reputable
Mar 5, 2014
The comments some people make are quite ridicules in this comment section. People argue that the game sucked and was bad but they still put in the time to make it to inferno and clear all the available content. No game is perfect and initially diablo 3 was far from it but with time and listening to the community blizzard is at least actively polishing the game and working toward making it way better then it was for free with content patches like 2.0.1. People argue POE is better ok that is your opinion does POE have the support and fan base of Diablo i highly doubt it. People are arguing blizzard should give them 50% off the expansion this to me seems rather ludicrous a group of people put time into producing new features and new innovative ones like nephalem rifts and adventure mode and they deserve money for there hard work. People waiting for it to go on special i understand that you'd rather spend less for the content that's perfectly fine if you wish to wait then do so. D3 should not be judged in one phase because the game will continue to evolve with time and improve just as d2 did with it's expansion. I simply hope that this point opens the eyes of some readers I apologize for the rant.

Blizzard has killed their milking cows by now, and they are tying to find a way to revive the dead.Giving more drops or XP is even worse as it makes the game even less atractive in the long run, same as the auction house did. Then again, I assume blizzard knows that even if you fall to an all time low, you can start digging.

bigj1985

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
Sounds like Blizzard FINALLY made all the changes the D3 community wanted out of the game the entire time. I hate to admit it but this game looks like it's shaping up to be AWESOME.The only problem is it's a little to late. Many fans of the Diablo franchise gave up hope and abandoned D3 long long ago. The expansion is what the release game SHOULD HAVE BEEN. But Blizzard just wouldn't let go of that stupid Auction House and for it you paid with a Majority of your fanbase. Sorry blizz you wanted to have your fat greedy hands in the IAP cookie Jar and did at the expense of using the Diablo name to create some type of slot machine cash generator and it blew up in your face.I guess we all reep what we sew Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.