Blizzard Introduces Honor Levels, Prestige In PvP With WoW 'Legion' Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
PVPs point to me was to get best pvp gear before others now this kind of system makes pvp useless gj blizzard.

Awww, making everyone have to fight others with the same gear - Shame on you blizzard for making the pvp battlefield more about skill than gear! *end sarcasm*

daonest

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2008
Gear should be irrelevant, You should be able to have your full set then not worry about it. I actually would prefer a long term prestige mode that would cater to people who put in a lot of time... But no they want this to be easy and fair for everyone.

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
My only advantage was gear since I don't have the skills, I will have to push buttons harder and longer it seems, joking aside this looks like D3 seasons leveling

By your geniuses logic they should just eliminate gear period whats the point right just make all content *skill* based all i did was pvp in this game 3-4 years ago and got 2400 rating if gear was irrelevant i would not have played this game at all why only pvp ?? make pve all skill based too only more skilled people will progress more and get their pve master title and no gear it would be fun right?

By your geniuses logic they should just eliminate gear period whats the point right just make all content *skill* based all i did was pvp in this game 3-4 years ago and got 2400 rating if gear was irrelevant i would not have played this game at all why only pvp ?? make pve all skill based too only more skilled people will progress more and get their pve master title and no gear it would be fun right?

childofthekorn

Honorable
Jan 31, 2013

Lol because someone needs a title that says "master" to enjoy a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.