Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]nekromobo[/nom]Bli$$ard is so passé.[/citation]
WHAA?!?!?!
You haven't played starcraft then >.>

therabiddeer

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
Expect to hear about the next expansion for WoW, more D3 (release date possible but doubtful), and the first SC2 expansion Heart of the Swarm. I think next year will be Titan and the year after will be the D3 expansion.

doorspawn

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
They haven't yet found out how to legally and indefinitely prevent you from terminating your monthly subscription yet.
Once they realize they have to buy this from Congress they'll be all set to launch their next MMO.

G

When WoW was first announced, it was 3 years before it went on sale. So the soonest we'll see it might be 2014.

nekromobo :

Bli$$ard is so passé.

WHAA?!?!?!
You haven't played starcraft then >.>

I assume you mean Starcraft:Broodwar, and that was a long time ago.
Starcraft 2 is something totally diffrent (ant is is $$$).
Even to change your acc you have to pay, since you cant make diffrent accs.
Only reason i bought sc2 was becouse of sc1. Not making the same mistake with diablo3 thou.

pixelpojken

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
Blizzard ought to change its mission statement to "maybe releasing relevant info next year" since it's what they're excelling at :)

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
Im actually getting pretty fed up with Blizzard and their lack of timely execution, intentional information withholding, consistent delays, etc... etc...

It was fun 5-10 years ago when I was younger but its just grown to be annoying.

All these people that soak it up and raid Blizzcon like rabid animals just make it worse every year. Lets all spend boatloads of cash every year to get into an event for a company that makes 3 games and releases something every decade (other than maybe expansions for WOW).

Dont get me wrong I cant wait for Diablo 3, I am just saying this is all growing just a little bit long in the tooth for me.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]xerroz[/nom]Foo fights are terrible and so was Nirvana[/citation]

I agree about Nirvana; FooFighters are just boring for the most part. Couple good songs here and there. I really don't see why Blizzard is making it out to be a big deal; you'd think they resurrected Hendrix to do some gnarly solo that would melt your face for an hour.

AerieC

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2009
[citation][nom]bildo123[/nom]I agree about Nirvana; FooFighters are just boring for the most part. Couple good songs here and there. I really don't see why Blizzard is making it out to be a big deal; you'd think they resurrected Hendrix to do some gnarly solo that would melt your face for an hour.[/citation]

I suppose you'd rather have Lady Gaga or Justin Beiber?

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007

Interesting, I haven't heard such a shallow and baseless statement in a long time. Good job. To follow up let me give you small bit of my preferences: Deftones, Weezer, God is an Astronaut, Mogwai, Raisinhill, Signal Hill, Album Leaf, Andy Mckee, Killers, White Stripes, and various other but similar bands. Also Stefani Germanotta does have talent; just a shame that the stench of big business hones it in the wrong direction. Oh well, money talks I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.