Blizzard Reveals Plans for BlizzCon 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]No offense, but Blizzard is old. They need a new IP.[/citation]

The millions and millions of people enjoying their games every day don't seem to mind.

And they may have new IP in the works, depending on what Project Titan turns out to be. Of course, that could just turn out to be a Starcraft MMO, but who knows. In any event, their current IP seems to be serving them just fine.

Saljen

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2009
They've already stated that Titan is an MMO that is not based on any of their current IP's. And yes, many a blizzard fan are perfectly fine with the IP's they have available now, they just need to release them. Diablo III, I'm talking to you. ;)

mavroxur

Distinguished
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]No offense, but Blizzard is old. They need a new IP.[/citation]

ipconfig /renew :)

But seriously, Old Blizzard is old. But they will continue to milk WoW until the end of time, because people keep paying.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
well they have really really strong IP's and demand polish in thier games... bliz games are usually late and far between... but look what you get, amzing games, WoW is great, if you disagree thats fine but with over 12 million people playing, and as the most successful mmo it definatly does somethign right, sc and scII were great

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
WoW got old 2 months after I began playing it. I think for a lot of people WoW is their first MMORPG. At the time WoW was just more of the same with cartoonish grapix.

Im sry but 10 million gamers CAN be wrong, and they are... WoW sucks.

Ambictus

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]davewolfgang[/nom]My fiance would KILL me if they came out with an SC MMO, I already play WoW "too much".... ;-)[/citation]

Obviously you're marrying the wrong woman... My wife plays with me ;)

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I still refuse to pay to play an MMO each month. Maybe if The Old Republic gets amazing reviews, it will change my mind. The way I look at it, there are plenty of games that I can waste my time on without spending money each month. I already waste too much time on multiplayer shooters.

dco

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
As slow as blizzard is to release games in my opinion they are one of the best publishers if not the best when it come to the quality of games they produce maybe because they dont release a game every year?.

This is coming from someone who doesnt play WOW or SC2 just a fan of quality games

karma831

Distinguished
May 7, 2010
[citation][nom]dco[/nom]As slow as blizzard is to release games in my opinion they are one of the best publishers if not the best when it come to the quality of games they produce maybe because they dont release a game every year?.This is coming from someone who doesnt play WOW or SC2 just a fan of quality games[/citation]
I agree. There are some other publishers that release games as soon as possible without thinking about the quality. Also when you buy a Blizzard game, you know it will last for a while and not be taken over by the sequel too quickly ;).

AGPC

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
[citation][nom]karma831[/nom]I agree. There are some other publishers that release games as soon as possible without thinking about the quality. Also when you buy a Blizzard game, you know it will last for a while and not be taken over by the sequel too quickly .[/citation]
Not true

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
[citation][nom]grieve[/nom]WoW got old 2 months after I began playing it. I think for a lot of people WoW is their first MMORPG. At the time WoW was just more of the same with cartoonish grapix.Im sry but 10 million gamers CAN be wrong, and they are... WoW sucks.[/citation]

It got old in two months? You cleared all the content of the game? If you didn't, your missing out.
What makes WoW amazing isn't the graphics, there dated yes, but they've been patched up from time to time and it still plays way better then 98% of the MMO's out there, and its 100% better then all of them in every category besides graphics(which quite frankly are still amazing) I'd say the 13 million players who play r right, and your just in denial of how great it is. [citation][nom]AGPC[/nom]Not true[/citation]
Depends really. It is true, They don't release games back to back like say COD.
[citation][nom]AGPC[/nom]I hate WOW[/citation] You n every person i know.. Funny thing is i got ppl that hated it, or didn't care for it, who actually now play it, n love it. You got ur haters, and ur lovers.

BTW, can't wait for this Blizzcon, hope to see DB3 release date which better be soon, looking forward to hoping to see something from SC2, and i kind of hope not to see anything new for WOW until maybe 2012 but if they do its all good. Anything coming from blizzard is nothing short of Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.