Blizzard Seeking Hacker Behind WoW Insta-Kill Massacre

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDVINASM

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
Now that's funny :) Maybe this will finally convince 'hardcore' fans to leave the game for something else. Everyone was complaining but staying due to history in the game.

antas

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2008
Epic :) Although if I'm playing WoW, especially on those hours of raining death, I would rage :D Thanks God, I'm not playing WoW :)

Blizzard takes a joke as a problem, but millions of players not beeing able to play sc2 or diablo 3 is acceptable. Its even hard to try to blame blizzard for their wrong moves anymore, as they only do wrong moves.

dormantreign

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
Best hack i ever saw.....I wish it would have happen on my realm. Props to the hacker on this one, no real damage was done and id say it made a few people laugh.

Blizzard you suck and you suck very hard because you suck. You make games great first then ruin them very slowly overtime so that even three year olds end up playing. As for sc2 and diablo 3 we all know what you want but not everyone is taking the bait.

More hacks pls :)

As for the video there is better from org ;)

nbelote

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
Eric Cartman: [shouting at Stan, Kyle, and Kenny playing basketball] What the hell are you guys doing? Don't tell me you all quit playing World of Warcraft, too?

Stan Marsh: Dude, we're done! We're sick of getting killed all the time!

Eric Cartman: Guys! When things look bad you can't just give up on the World... of Warcraft...

Kyle: We don't have a choice, dude. That guy killed our characters 14 times.

Eric Cartman: I have a solution, you guys. That guy can kill us so easily because he's a super-high level, right? But if we were super-high level, too...?

Stan Marsh: We can't get to a higher level because that dude doesn't let us finish quests!

Eric Cartman: That's why we need to just log in and stay in the forest, killing boars...

Kyle: [looking at Cartman in disbelief] Boars...?

Eric Cartman: There's lots of computer-generated boars in Warcraft that die with just one blow...

Kyle: [trying to convince Cartman to give it up] Dude! Boars are only worth two experience points a piece. Do you know how many we would have to kill to get up 30 levels?

Eric Cartman: [pulls out a piece of paper] Yes. 65,340,285, which should take us 7 weeks, 5 days, 13 hours and 20 minutes, giving ourselves 3 hours a night to sleep. What do you say, guys? You can jus... you can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around. Or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters...

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
didn't happen on my server tha ti am aware of btu then again i only play when i get the chance so probably 4-5 hours a week mx... but i would have laughed if it was happening

LMAO.... this is massive...... I'd love to see the expression of the faces of the gamers who virtually die at this instance.....Please someone compile a video on you tube ........PLEASE..........

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
I don't play WOW, but I love what happened... cities wiped out. LOL!!

Imagine the screaming horror of it all... My level 50 Mage! (Darth vader EP3 voice = Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!")

Check out the Anime: Sword Online
It takes place in the near future, its a VR-version of WOW. But the creator of the game (Sword Online) has gone nuts and infected everyone with a virus. He glitches the system and everyone sees who they REALLY are... Pretty much most of the hot-sexy female characters are actually GUYS. And of course, some girls are guys.

To exit the game = death in real life. To get killed in the game = death in real life.

john_4

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
[citation][nom]echondo[/nom]Reminds me of that one South Park episode...[/citation]
Ah, that was the first thing I thought of, South Park is too funny sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.