[SOLVED] Blocked in windows loading screen

Jul 11, 2019
I just finished building my pc yesyerday and installed win 10 on my ssd.Today after work i started it everything seemed fine i installed some drivers and then it started to freez from time to time and then restarted.Now its blocked on that loading screen and i dont know what to do

Solution
I clean installed windows now reformated everything.I did my updates with a program called Driver Booster and i think this caused the problem because it updated my PCI.I may be wrong.
Definitely a bad idea to use 3rd party driver software, They usually install other things you don't need including bloatware.
Just download your drivers from the manufacturers website per component you installed. Windows will automatically take care of some of the drivers.

You may have to do one more clean install if you haven't already. But when you do, stop using driver booster!

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
If there isn't anything on it yet, I'd save myself the trouble and just do a quick clean install of windows. Shouldn't take more than half an hour with a decent SSD. Better than spending your time trying to troubleshoot

EDIT: After clean installing windows, if you're still having problems then it could be a hardware issue that will require further digging.

Jul 11, 2019
If there isn't anything on it yet, I'd save myself the trouble and just do a quick clean install of windows. Shouldn't take more than half an hour with a decent SSD. Better than spending your time trying to troubleshoot

EDIT: After clean installing windows, if you're still having problems then it could be a hardware issue that will require further digging.
Thanks the problem is i dont have the usb to instal on me right now i will try it the next day thanks

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
I installed windows again all good did the windows updates all the drivers rebooted and now i am again stuck in this loading loop of windows i really dont know what to do...
Does windows reboot before installing the drivers? Which drivers are you installing? Also, did you do a clean install of windows?

Jul 11, 2019
Does windows reboot before installing the drivers? Which drivers are you installing? Also, did you do a clean install of windows?
I clean installed windows now reformated everything.I did my updates with a program called Driver Booster and i think this caused the problem because it updated my PCI.I may be wrong.

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
Definitely a bad idea to use 3rd party driver software, They usually install other things you don't need including bloatware.
Just download your drivers from the manufacturers website per component you installed. Windows will automatically take care of some of the drivers.

You may have to do one more clean install if you haven't already. But when you do, stop using driver booster!

Solution
Jul 11, 2019

Thanks for help i did one clean install prior to this one i have now