blocking debit and credit cards

Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or credit
card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
they cannot be entered?

Not to my knowledge since individual web sites have forms and
entries for credit cards.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"dollybug" wrote:

| Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or credit
| card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
| they cannot be entered?

map

dollybug wrote:
> Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit
> or credit card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in
> blocking these so they cannot be entered?

Some third party firewalls will allow you to enter infomation such as
account #'s so as they will not be sent.

--
Mike Pawlak

From: "dollybug" <dollybug@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or credit
| card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
| they cannot be entered?

Don't use the Internet. That's about it.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

In article <67CAC715-5E0C-4E67-8A40-2B1AE06E05BC@microsoft.com>,
dollybug@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or credit
> card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
> they cannot be entered?

Take the credit card away from them - there is not a viable way to keep
people from using secure sites to make CC transactions and yet still
give them access to secure sites.

Don't look to technology to solve a physical problem.

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

"dollybug" <dollybug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or
> credit
> card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
> they cannot be entered?

Norton Internet Security contains an app called Privacy Control. It will
allow you to block any credit or debit card info you input with a password.

Bobby