Question Blower style Vega RX 64 - Will It be too noisy?

Exposure_

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
So there's a deal going on for a Vega RX 64 for $299.99. I am in the process of making a new build and hoping this would compliment my build, the cpu in this new build will be a ryzen 7 1700x. performance bottle-necking isn't my worry though, rather i worry about the card becoming noisy, I tried to look up some noise tests on vega blower cards, but came up short handed. I did manage to find a video testing the volume of a blower vega 56, however the microphone used in the test was practically in the case. I'd be looking for a more realistic representation. If anyone would have an idea as to how loud this thing would be while gaming I'd greatly appreciate the input :) . For reference I'd be sitting about 3 feet away from the computer itself. I figure this card could offer me 1080 like performance for a cheap price. If you guys have any input on alternatives I'd be happy to hear them as well. Thanks!

Link to the card - Vega RX 64

Are you going to have headphones on when using the PC?
How perceivably loud something seems is purely subjective and mainly depends on your sound dampening inside the case and what pitch the fans are at. What case do you have?
I would think it would be louder than a 2 or 3 fan model.

Exposure_

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
Are you going to have headphones on when using the PC?
How perceivably loud something seems is purely subjective and mainly depends on your sound dampening inside the case and what pitch the fans are at. What case do you have?
I would think it would be louder than a 2 or 3 fan model.
I'd be going with this case - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C3SQP9V/?tag=pcpapi-20
and I will be using Astro A40 Headphones which are decently thick on the earcups.
I thought maybe i could tinker with it in afterburner or some other program to lower the rpm but in turn I figure it would lower the performance.

Exposure_

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
I'd be going with this case - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C3SQP9V/?tag=pcpapi-20
and I will be using Astro A40 Headphones which are decently thick on the earcups.
I thought maybe i could tinker with it in afterburner or some other program to lower the rpm but in turn I figure it would lower the performance.
Also id like to use 3 fans in my case along with my cpu cooler which is the following - Cooler
Mostly im just worried about the GPU volume though, as I figure it will be louder than the other components anyways
I dont hope that it would be inaudible, with a blower card, its definitely not silent by nature, but as long as its not audible while im say watching youtube or gaming then I'd have no issue. Im simply wanting to go with the blower card because of the deal, the closest priced 64 that isnt a blower card is $100 more.

If you have headphones on I doubt you will notice it too much, however, there is a lot of factors into overall volume. If you have your headphones off, it will be audible.
That card is pretty loud compared to others looking at some reviews, however, it's not that that loud overall. Look at this article: https://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/amd-radeon-rx-vega-64-8gb-review,11.html
That Guru 3d article says "The graphics card in a fully stressed status (in-game) sticks at roughly 45 dBA. This is a moderate noise level, you will be able to hear the cooling if you are gaming. However, that noise is mostly air-flow, not something that is irritating. But sure, definitely audible. "
The H500 has middle of the pack sound isolation. You can always lower fan speed as long as you don't have high temps.
That card is refurbished but I think the price is very good.