Question Blown 1050 Ti, is it repairable?

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Nah bro card is done and dusted also burned cards do not come under warranty.
even if it was under warranty they wouldn't take it back.
Would be very very surprised if it gets repaired
The amount of money it would take to get it repaired you should invest in getting a better one
And what was the reason it blew up ?

kennzzkie

Prominent
Mar 3, 2020
Nah bro card is done and dusted also burned cards do not come under warranty.
even if it was under warranty they wouldn't take it back.
Would be very very surprised if it gets repaired
The amount of money it would take to get it repaired you should invest in getting a better one
And what was the reason it blew up ?

sorry for the late reply, i tried hooking it up to a small tv bcoz i was testing something, then it just shut off so turned it back on and i immediately unplugged it bcoz it was smoking then yeah

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
It's not surprising you're running into GPU issues. You literally were having electrical delivery problems a year before you replaced the PSU that you described as a "crappy PSU." It would not be unrealistic that the GPU was simply well along on its journey to the grave.

kennzzkie

Prominent
Mar 3, 2020
It's not surprising you're running into GPU issues. You literally were having electrical delivery problems a year before you replaced the PSU that you described as a "crappy PSU." It would not be unrealistic that the GPU was simply well along on its journey to
It's not surprising you're running into GPU issues. You literally were having electrical delivery problems a year before you replaced the PSU that you described as a "crappy PSU." It would not be unrealistic that the GPU was simply well along on its journey to the grave.
yeah thanks to that psu i also have to replace my mobo but luckily that all happened last year when prices aint that high so yeah