[SOLVED] BLOWN PSU FROM AMD OVERCLOCK

Braddersc

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019
Was running 4.1GHZ at 1.35 volts fine. then upped to 4.2 ghz, no voltage change. turned pc on and sudden pop from i think psu. now pc wont turn on, ive reset bios, i plugged new cable into the psu and it popped again so lost 2 cables already, WHATS HAPPENING????????????

Solution
I would suggest avoid using the PSU because your just doing more damage and do not know what damage you already done now but you need to test your parts without using the PSW because an PSU can take anything with it once its blown!. I would use the screwdriver trick to test if the motherboard working , If it powers on suggest getting new PSU to test futher. Unless you have an friend that can test your GPU and Ram And CPU In There Comp!
I would suggest avoid using the PSU because your just doing more damage and do not know what damage you already done now but you need to test your parts without using the PSW because an PSU can take anything with it once its blown!. I would use the screwdriver trick to test if the motherboard working , If it powers on suggest getting new PSU to test futher. Unless you have an friend that can test your GPU and Ram And CPU In There Comp!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS