Blu Vivo 5R Wakes Up Slowly

MoMacaroni

Honorable
Jan 15, 2017
I had bought a BLU Vivo about 3 months ago just after Christmas and I had been happy with the price, specs, and look of the phone. When I had first bought the phone, it had worked perfectly. Although after about half a month a problem appeared where the phone would take anywhere from 5-30 seconds to wake up after I had pressed the power button or used the fingerprint sensor. I had returned the phone to B&H and got it replaced. The second phone had worked fine for about a month and I had the same problem start again after the 1-month return window ended. Does anyone why or how I could fix the problem? I had already tried a factory reset (suggested to me by BLU themselves). I had already tried multiple battery cycles (Stated in their starting guide).

Thanks in advance for any answers anyone gives :)

MoMacaroni

Honorable
Jan 15, 2017

After trying both the factory reset and the battery cycles, it made no difference in performance.

Gurky1998

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016

If that doesn't work it must be something such as a a very poor quality CPU in the phone is it possible to get an app to test it is still working at full power pretty much a bench mark.

Gurky

MoMacaroni

Honorable
Jan 15, 2017
I had tried multiple benchmarks and they had compared the same with benchmarks online. I also found out my CPU usually runs at about 45 degrees Celsius idle and 55-60 degrees Celsius under load (video streaming, 3D games, etc.)

P.S. I had accidentally down voted you comment, my mistake

TRENDING THREADS