Blue error message when I start McAfee

I have XP home. I get a blue screen error message when I try to open Mcafee
virus scan and is says that I need to make sure all hardware and software are
installed correctly. I asked a mcafee tech and he said to uninstall and
reinstall all components. Did that. Did not work. What should I do?

Thanks!

Hi

What is the exact error message on the blue screen?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"breeann1021" <breeann1021@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have XP home. I get a blue screen error message when I try to open
>Mcafee
> virus scan and is says that I need to make sure all hardware and software
> are
> installed correctly. I asked a mcafee tech and he said to uninstall and
> reinstall all components. Did that. Did not work. What should I do?
>
> Thanks!

I will get that for you when I get home. I do not have it with me. Thanks
for replying.

--------------------
"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> What is the exact error message on the blue screen?

Will I went to the site and did what it suggested. I still get the blue
screen when I try to run the antivirus. What should I do now?

Bree

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web page - right hand column
> (D1)
>
> http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

TRENDING THREADS