[SOLVED] Blue flickering in games ?

May 4, 2021
I have got a new PC in the last 6 months, and it was working reasonably well. Then in the last week i have had graphics issues all over the show.
*edit: I have uninstalled the graphics drivers using DDU, and have altered every setting under the sun to try and fix it. Nothing seems to remove the effects, but dropping some settings down seems to have reduced the severity of the issues in places.

Any advice would be great!

PC spec:
CPU: AMD 5600x
GPU: MSI AMD radeon RX 6800
Mobo: Asus AMD Ryzen TUF Gaming X570 PLUS WIFI (*edit: SMBIOS version 3.3, controller version 255.255)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16gb 3200mhz
*edit: PSU: Xcase 700w bronze (old PSU from old PC, so its about 7 years old)
*edit: Windows 10: version 10.0.19042 build 19042

Last edited:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

All of your video links are private, so can't tell what you're perceiving. While you sort that out, please mention the make and model of your PSU, the storage devices on your platform, the age of the PSU in sue and the BIOS version that's currently on your motherboard.

While you're here, try and make sure that you're on the latest version of Windows 10. Ideally you should be on version 20H2. Following that, download the latest drivers from AMD's support site for your GPU and chipset, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then manually reinstall them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan

All of your video links are private, so can't tell what you're perceiving. While you sort that out, please mention the make and model of your PSU, the storage devices on your platform, the age of the PSU in sue and the BIOS version that's currently on your motherboard.

While you're here, try and make sure that you're on the latest version of Windows 10. Ideally you should be on version 20H2. Following that, download the latest drivers from AMD's support site for your GPU and chipset, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then manually reinstall them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution
May 4, 2021

Hi there Lutfij

Thanks for the feedback, i have updated the post with a lot more information, hopefully its more helpful and now hopefully the videos work. Let me know if they are still not working.

Thanks!