Question Blue lines on Startup Screen due to graphic card .Please help !

Mar 29, 2019
About an year ago I had removed my graphic card from my computer and kept it away for a long while . The card had been plugged in and plugged out during this year . Now suddenly I see random blue line and yellow patches on my screen . Earlier this issue was fixed by shifting the card in the slot and bit moving it upwards . Now there seems to be no fix to this issue . I changed and heated the graphic card chip using a heater and cleaned the thermal paste and applied a new layer of the paste .Still the problem persists . Sometimes the lines move along with the cursor.Also the device manager shows that windows has stopped the device because it has reported problem .

I'm using ZOTAC 2GB GT610 graphic card

Rig-
i3 4150 3.50Ghz
4GB RAM
AsRock H91M-Plus Motherboard
Win 10 64bit
1TB SSD

Any help or suggestion will be highly appreciated .

Mar 29, 2019
If moving the card a bit helped, then maybe it's the PCI-e slot issue?

Can You try with another graphics card? Maybe You have second PCIe slot to try it out?

I'm sorry for late reply . I apologize for that . I cannot exactly diagnose where the issue points to . Is it hardware or the software issue . I guess the slot is working fine . I have already mentioned that moving the card does not really help now . Can it be a software problem ?